Ugh, brain didn't catch up before <enter> was hit.

Send me a ping if you'd like to have control to configure the Accumulo jobs and I can add an account for you.

Christopher, I'll send you an email shortly with your credentials since you brought up this discussion.

Josh Elser wrote:
Ok, I figured out how to do jenkins roles so that I can limit things
down to a specific set of jobs.

I'll change my nightly 1.6 and master branch IT jobs to send to
notifications@ and we can go from there. I won't duplicate normal UT
jobs from apache jenkins.

Mike Drob wrote:
If it goes to notifications@ that is inherently a noisy list and I'm not
worried about Josh taking a week off and a nightly build failing and
sending an email.

Christopher, would a set of keys held in escrow cover your concerns?

Josh, thanks for doing this and keeping it running on your own dime. A
real
mensch!