Before switching to GitHub issues, I would like somebody to do an
investigation into why Apache Spark isn't using them. They are heavy heavy
heavy users of PRs, but don't use issues and I'd like to see if they've
already done the leg-work on figuring this out.

Not saying that we need to be like Spark in every way, but it's a community
that may have already gone down this path.

Mike