Hi Don,

As Christopher mentioned, we are not using JIRA for tracking issue
anymore.  I would suggest creating a new issue on github with the info for
the ticket you want to work and maybe a link to the JIRA issue for
historical reference.  Then make a comment on the JIRA ticket that links
the github issue.  Discussion on the ticket can then happen on github and
if you create a PR you can link the github issue.

Mike