I do not see any comments in the infa slack channel - so no updates for now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Marion <dmario...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2023 12:06 PM
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Enable Github wiki in asf.yaml?

Right, I was just curious if there was any follow-up as I think Ed said that it
was going to be discussed by the INFRA team yesterday. There is at least one
other recent ticket (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-24216) where selfserve had an issue
and the INFRA team created the space manually.