Hi Bruce,

Thanks for doing that.  I think I figured out what the problem is.  There
seems to be an extra file out on the website.  I'm not sure where this file
came from.  The bogus file is here:

http://activemq.apache.org/nms.html

This file shouldn't be there.  The proper file is
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/index.html.  If you look at those two pages,
they are identical, but the first one's links are all incorrect.  I checked
the main ActiveMQ webpage to make sure that they don't link to the bogus
webpage, and everything that I checked appears to link to the correct
webpage.  This bogus webpage has all of the latest changes to it, so I think
it was generated from the WIKI.  I wonder if it were deleted, would it
reappear at the next generation?  Should it just be removed, or should an
auto-forwarding page be put in its place that would forward to the correct
webpage?

- Jim