I saw that Anonymous owned item named "NMS", but it is actually an
attachment.  It says that it is 7Kb, but I can't seem to delete it or even
view it.  If I browse the space and list all of the pages alphabetically,
there is only one page named NMS.  I don't know how to clean up that
attachment.

There were some obsolete pages in the ActiveMQ WIKI, so I cleaned those up
and fixed the link references to the current pages.  Perhaps those old pages
were causing a generation problem.