I recently went out to look at previous Board Reports (
http://activemq.apache.org/apache-activemq-board-reports.html) and found
the current sorting method difficult to deal with. Unless we are required
to use the page naming format, I would like to change it to the following
format:

Apache ActiveMQ Board Report - 2009.01 January
Apache ActiveMQ Board Report - 2009.04 April
Apache ActiveMQ Board Report - 2009.07 July
.
.
.

I would then set it to sort in reverse order so the most recent report is
automatically at the top, and they descend in chronological order. The
current sorting puts the most recent board report (2015/02) in the middle
of the pack, making it difficult to find. Good luck trying to find the
report directly prior to that.

I will make the changes, unless anyone has other suggestions.

Best,
Jim