Thanks for the link, Dan. I didn't know those were there. I think the main
difference here is that link is to the Board Minutes, whereas the ActiveMQ
wiki has the Board Report. They seem to be identical, but will they always
be? And even if they are identical, do we still need to have the redundancy
for trace-ability? For instance, if the Board, for whatever reason, claims
they didn't receive the report, we have documentation on the wiki showing
the Report was produced.

That's me just trying to understand the reason for the Board Report page's
existence.

-Jim