So far so good. And there was a recommendation to change the name. Do you remember what happened next?

There was a claim that hornetq is just another suproject, like other ActiveMQ subproject. Except that those are other language bindings, complementary to the ActiveMQ (well, except Apollo). This is actually a full blown project competing with ActiveMQ (some 6 months ago) and now supposed to replace ActiveMQ once everybody gives up. I have never heard of an open source project being replaced by another in a future version.

Now I have stop being a squeaky wheel. It's sad to notice that some interests seem to be clouding common sense. Why didn't you guys admit a few weeks back that it was a mistake? Actually, when did you realize it was a mistake?

Hadrian