Clebert, it's not about you. Nobody has anything against you as a person.

Hadrian

On 04/20/2015 09:06 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
Why not be open about it, advocate for it, work for it and build consensus and
acceptance instead of putting everybody in front of a 'take it or leave it'
choice.

Can you be more specific?

first I'm not sure where I have not been open about anything I'm
doing... I have a JIRA for every commit I make, and I have been more
vocal about everything I do actually...

It seems that you are referring to things that happened long ago
before I even joined the ASF. if that's the case I have no control
over what happened in the past, and I would appreciate if I was judged
by my own mistakes on that case (at least I would be able to amend my
own mistakes).