Hello Celebert,

I am using apache-activemq-5.12.1.

I found out the issue. My subscribers were on same machine as ActiveMQ
install. While 5 subscribers, consuming messages on same machine as install,
it was quite intensive. I moved subscribers to a separate machine than
install and it took 9 seconds to send messages and almost similar to
receive. This is about persistent messages.

For non persistent, in new setup, it takes 1.7 seconds which is acceptable.
However, consumer (gets all msgs in 6 seconds) in  is showing messages
waiting for 1+ seconds.

For SonicMQ, time taken is consistent irrespective of consumer on machine
where sonic install is there.

I feel that this 9 second is still high for sending 25000 msgs. It can do
better. Also, can this CPU and memory intensiveness improved.

I will go through Artemis. Sorry for naive query but how different Artemis
is to ActiveMQ. I haven't explored that front.

Thanks
AJ

Thanks
AJ