From: Ted Husted <human-respo...@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: Contributing to the Apache Docker Account
To: Victor <victor.rom...@gmail.com>
Cc: bsny...@apache.org

Thank you for your inquiry.

As Artemis is a subproject of ActiveMQ, the best person to contact with
this question is the ActiveMQ PMC Chair.

I believe Bruce Snyder is the current PMC Chair.

You may also wish to refer to the project's Contributing page.

* https://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html

Hope that helps, Ted Husted.
Member Emeritus, Apache Software Foundation.
* http://www.apache.org/foundation/preFAQ.html
* http://apache.org/foundation/faq.html
* http://www.apache.org/foundation/licence-FAQ.html