Hi Fabio,

Essentially, this ticket allows a user to configure a queue using only the
queue name.  For example

<queue name="foo" />

Previous to this ticket, an error would be thrown if this happened, as this
queue does not have an address configured on it.  With this improvement,
users are able to do this, and the address will be defaulted to the queue
name.  Equivilent to:

<queue address="foo" name="foo" />

Thanks
Martyn