> http://blog.jthoenes.net/2011/08/01/using-git-as-frontend-for-svn/

I tried that years ago when I was still working on hornetq, and that
sucked... Horrible and really complicated to use it.
I would rather move to git completely. Once you get used with git you
won't want to get back to svn.

@Jim: It seems that you are used to SVN. Believe me.. two days after
you start working with git you won't go back.

With git you can do a lot more on interacting with other developers...

Also: there's at least one person wanting to contribute on NMS. Moving
to git will only help to build up more community around it. It's a no
brainer really IMHO.

Besides all projects are already in git.. I don't see a reason to keep
this one on SVN.

--
Clebert Suconic