On 02/22/2017 10:47 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
Also, if each NMS sub project has a different version than maybe it would
actually be better to have a separate repo for each one.  That might be a
pain to manage though but would make the releases independent.

They already are in separate repos now.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.Stomp/