Clebert, your goal should not be an ActiveMQ 6. IMHO totally short sighted.

Why not shoot for making Artemis the best messaging system under the sun. It won't matter how it's called then. This kind of looks like desperation to get adoption via whatever means, screw the consequences for others. I am telling you again, we've been here before, we know what happened. We learned.

Cheers,
Hadrian