I had the following empty git repo created to hold the HTML from the
current website:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-web

However, I have a conundrum -- content cannot be pushed directly to a
Github ASF repo. Content can only be added via pull request but Github does
not allow a pull request on an empty repo.

Any ideas on how to get the HTML into the repo? I guess I could ask ASF
Infra to push it.

Bruce

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>