I made the original change as an fix, to improve what I considered
another broken bit of the site I had found while working on it in
recent days. I am fairly baffled that you would consider the site
suitable for usage with that invalid junk content for a deleted
component restored to place, but think it unsuable now.

I won't personally revert the original commit. Someone else can feel
free. It is here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-website.git;a=commitdiff;h=ba463fd8144b155731f835d70949c24df48ffc58

That said, I am not looking to hold up use of the new site over the
presence of a link to some useless content. Thats not why I've spent a
bunch of my time improving and fixing things over the last couple days
so that I didn't need to cast a -1 vote myself.

I have as such restored an entry for AMQP to the NMS page, linking to
the amqp provider area that existed, which now notes simply that the
component will provide AMQP 1.0 support upon release. The change is
staged here:
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-website/components/nms/documentation
(which in turn links to
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-website/components/nms/providers/amqp/)

I also consider that more functional than what was there to start
with. If this change is not sufficient for you, then we will indeed
need to wait for you or someone else to improve things. I will note
again that I dont think the new bits can/should be documented on that
same user-facing page yet since they have not been released, but they
can happily be documented on some developer-facing page however.

Robbie