there's also another technical issue when we create / separate these components.
They will likely depend on the broker...

And how are we going to consume these components on the broker? Have
the users picking them and installing them manually?

idea:
We could have the CLI doing such thing for users, with an optional CLI
on the create:

./artemis create --plugin Prometheus

But then this would create a circular dependency between the
repositories, what makes it difficult.

How would it be consumed? Just having the user copying it ?

--
Clebert Suconic