So already it seems we have issues handling and maintaining rights for users on
the few jira projects we have.

E.g. atm whilst Christopher S, sorted my activemq rights as pmc memebrt, it
seems no one has been able to sort the others artemis amqnet and amqcpp.

As such it shows atm managing too many will just get worse. I think we should
avoid too much per project setup.

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:36 PM +0100, "Robbie Gemmell"
<robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:

On JIRA handling 3 main choices jump out for me, which I would do in
this order (1 first) personally:
1) Create an individual JIRA project per plugin (e.g as Maven do:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedCategory=10510&selectedProjectType=all)
2) Create a new 'artemis plugins' style agregate JIRA project, with
'component' per plugin and 'releases' for each separate plugin
release.
3) Create a 'component' per plugin and add 'releases' for each
separate plugin release, within the existing ARTEMIS JIRA project.

Robbie