Hi Matt,

thanks for the proposal.

Personally, I'm still skeptical about this kind of changes for "technical wording".

If we really want to change, I think active/passive is the most accurate for kahadb/store HA, both runtime mode and status. Anyway, in ActiveMQ, we don't have concrete wording in the configuration (it's more in the code).

So, +1 with the proposal, +0 for change (I see more drawback than benefit).

Regards
JB