Jeff,

That's a good point about Artemis possibly being 7.0, that's fine too.

This is nothing against Artemis, really it's just this release completely
breaks everything and is not compatible at all so I really think it would
be terrible to release it as 5.19.x as for the last 10+ years people have
expected to mostly just upgrade from one 5.x version to the next without
much issue.

Chris