-1

I don't think there's been sufficient discussion of the pros and cons to
make an informed decision. I've done some investigation and testing and I'd
like a chance to present my findings. This would be a fairly significant
change, and I think it deserves a more detailed review than we've had so
far.

Also, I think migration should be considered for ActiveMQ as a whole and
not just a single component (i.e. Classic). Having multiple different ways
to complete the same task in the same project isn't going to be great for
users or contributors. If the change is good for one component then it
stands to reason that it would be good for all.

Justin