Hi Marcus,
Thanks a lot for the responses.

1. Now I am not getting any issues from Airavata-Django-Portal.
*airavata.host* was somehow removed from /etc/hosts. After adding it
doesn't give ssl version related error. but login still fails saying
 Login failed: Could not connect to any of [('127.0.0.1', 8962)]. Please
try again.

and workspace/dashboard gives the following error:
Could not connect to any of [('127.0.0.1', 9930)]

API Server is down.
 Checking status ...
2. I am still not able to run APIServerStarter.

I ran *mvn clean install -DskipTests *but still had the same error which I
have pasted below.

I use VS Code ide but I couldn't find any option *"Auto Build" *. It will
be very helpful if you can elaborate on where I can find this option.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurav Kumar Jha