Hi Everyone,
I have a few questions related to this jira
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-3594>

   1. Currently Airavata Django Portal has a tab (left navigation menu)
   named Experiment Statistics.
   There are requirements for user related statistics and resources related
   statistics.
   Should we introduce two more tabs with name user statistics and resource
   statistics? or should we show all statistics in the existing Experiment
   Statistics tab?

   2. For visualizations (charts, graphs etc) should we use Apache Superset
   or some other library?

   If superset then, I think currently Airavata projects are not using
   superset, so we need to set it up.
   I don't have a complete idea but
   option a.)  As Superset needs to communicate directly with Database,
   should we run Superset on airavata backend in a separate container? and
   show it in the airavata django portal using i-frames?
   option b.) OR, should we run Superset on Airavata django portal, connect
   it with sqlite db and build some pipeline to fetch data and store it in
   sqlite.
   option c.)  Can superset use data fetched using rest api instead of
   directly connecting to db? I couldn't find anything for this.

   If not superset then which library should we use? Can we use vue
   chart.js?

Thanks & Regards,
Saurav Kumar Jha