Hello Airflowers.

While testing the multi-staging docker I've found an incompatibility
problem between python 3.5 and 3.6 w/regards to Timezone DST. Seems related
to a known TZ behaviour change in Python 3.6
https://bugs.python.org/issue30062

I created a JIRA issue for it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-4308 but it's not entirely
obvious whether the problem is in the test or it's a real Airflow problem.

Before I dig deeper, maybe someone who is more familiar with the timezone
tests/code can shed some light on this ? I use the Simplified Development
Workflow environment to test it and I have repeatable behaviour so I can
very quickly retest it if someone can suggest some solutions :)

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>
E: jarek.pot...@polidea.com