Maybe a side issue but...
Why must specify each operator in it's own import?
Why can't we just something like do
from airflow import operators,hook

and all operators & hooks will become available.
We don't have that many and even looking forward to the future it's unlikely
that it will grow by hundreds.

Almost any package that I work with it's one import and that is it.
Airflow is very unique in the landscape sometimes I have 13 rows of imports :\

Having 1 import as mentioned above will prevent also cases of breaks when files
are moved from one path to another in the project.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.