Anyone has more comments. I think prevailing opnion is:
1) To keep all images in one repo (apache/airflow)
2) I am not sure about labelling but I might try to document all cases in a
"production" image proposal that I would like to start as soon as we merge
the current CI image (which I think is quite close to finalisation).

J.