I think we should really involve infra to increase the slot number or maybe
even somehow allocate slots per project.
The problem is that we cannot control what other apache projects are doing,
so even if we decrease our runtime, it's the other projects that might hold
us in the queue :(

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk