I concur. There are subtle differences in SQLAlchemy behavior depending on
the backend... In that context testing against multiple DBMS makes sense
and adds value.

@Conrad: I do see your point though, testing libraries should not be
Airflow's responsibility but from a pragmatic point of view we should
continue to do so because it makes the development process more robust.