I would like to recast the vote. Let's start from 0 :) . I would like to
keep the July 30th 6pm CEST date, and at least three +1 (binding) votes are
needed to pass. I marked in red the modifications to the previous proposal.

Here is the proposal (details here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F8zve5S78DXcjpPttW89HnqT0M0iKjT6fo9jX57Ef6A/edit#heading=h.j4jc3i70qszo>
)

   - *Case 1: A: Get rid of contrib,*
   - *Case 2: A: Airflow.operators.foo_operator.FooOperator could
   become airflow.operators.foo.FooOperator*
   - *Case 3: C:
   airflow.contrib.operators.gcp_bigtable_operator.BigTableOperator could
   become airflow.gcp.operators.bigtable.BigTableOperator*
   - *Case 4: B: no namespace introduction*
   - *Case 5: B: Keep "Operator" (and "Sensor") suffixes on class names*
   - *Case 6: We will treat isolated cases on case-by-case (and my team can
   do the job of GCP-related operators)*
   - *Case 7: Native python solution (with better IDE integration)*

This is my binding (+1) vote.