Hi all,

This thread got split somehow. To bring discussion of Daniel's proposal to
this thread:

Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Wed, Aug 14, 2:33 AM (1 day ago)
to dev

Hi James,
I don't mean to butt in much here, but as the general "guy who fixes
various logos around here" (I re-did the current airflow logo as the other
version had bad color tearing and splotches of...I dunno what), what about
perhaps taking the best of both worlds and compromising? Using the more
simple design of the suggested logo in this thread, but making it more
realistic, adding the 'button' back in, adding a bit of thickness to the
wings.

I made a quick mock-up of the current, proposed, and an example compromise
version at: https://imgur.com/a/G0Bpcky

---

Personally I like "Alternate 2" much more. It is somewhat simplified but
not so flattened that it stops looking like a pinwheel; and it's much less
like a "shuriken" with fewer points.