Absolutely possible, Daniel,

We are looking in all directions. Has anyone noticed performance improvements
with PostgreSQL vs MySQL ?

-Eugene

On 8/15/19, 2:03 PM, "Daniel Standish" <dpstand...@gmail.com> wrote:

    It's not just webserver and scheduler that will parse your dag file.
    During the execution of a dag run, dag file will be re-parsed at the start
    of every task instance.  If you have 1000 tasks running in short period of
    time, that's 1000 queries.  It's possible these queries are piling up in a
    queue on your database.  Dag read time has to be very fast for this reason.

https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F27743711%2Fcan-i-speedup-yaml&amp;data=01%7C01%7Cebacal%40paypal.com%7C52e34ece9af5449f231708d721c41370%7Cfb00791460204374977e21bac5f3f4c8%7C1&amp;sdata=bpUaQLCbkvcmxSZe9hKW4FaCgxwpX8BTuHNO9wYHpN0%3D&amp;reserved=0