Thanks Jarek for the hard work. It really improved the airflow development
experience a lot.
I remember the struggling I experienced to reproduce CI bug locally and I am
glad that those days are now gone. This really lowered the barrier to
contribute to Airflow and
I look forward to more people joining the airflow community!

Great work.

--

Chao-Han Tsai