+1 from me for sure. Thanks for pushing this through Aizhamal.

GCP just named their flink operator (
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/flink-on-k8s-operator )
*flink-on-k8s-operator.*

So  for name, I prefer either *k8s-operator-for-airflow* or
*airflow-on-k8s-operator*. I sort of like the latter better because *airflow*
is the first word rather than the last.

-Ry

czw., 12 wrz 2019, 16:17 użytkownik Jarek Potiuk < Jarek. Potiuk@ polidea. com

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=r...@rywalker.com )