Hello fellow Airflowers!

As some of you have heard, recently we’ve been looking into knative as a new
executor that will offer both the flexibility of the KubernetesExecutor and the
speed of the CeleryExecutor.

The Initial tests have been successful (with pretty awesome speed/scaling
results), and we are ready to start discussing an action plan/seeking
contributors interested in helping this happen.

To set things off, we’re going to create our first Special Interest Group or
SIG [https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/governance.md] around
Knative. We will be hosting a 30 minutes - 1 hour kickoff meeting Wednesday,
November 30th and on the last Wednesday of every month following until this
executor is released (meeting frequency may be updated if there is a need).

We’ll be going over what we’ve done so far, what is yet to be done, and what
opportunities are available to members of the community interested in breaking
into the open source world :).

Add yourself to the monthly event here
[https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=b2I4Yml2MWdhcXRtdGRtZmkzcXNxdmY5cThfMjAxOTEwMzBUMTUwMDAwWiBkYW5pZWxAYXN0cm9ub21lci5pbw&tmsrc=daniel%40astronomer.io&scp=ALL]
 , join us at #sig-knative and see you all in two weeks!