I think if we’re not breaking any other operators (which I doubt we are) it’s a
great 2.0 feature. It would also look great in a “What’s New in Airflow 2.0”
announcement ;).

Docs are always a challenge, but we could set up a google doc and hack it out
in a day or two.

+1

via Newton Mail
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=10.0.32&pv=10.14.6&source=email_footer_2]