A bit of an update: discussing some design aspects w Tomasz in the doc.

My plan is to transition this into a Confluence AIP next week (Thursday) and
send a separate note to the mailing list. This should allow people to chip in
with their thoughts before is more established and iterate on it meanwhile. And
also allow for more visibility next week once published on Confluence.

Let me know if this seems appropriate or not :D

Gerard Casas Saez
Twitter | Cortex | @casassaez