Hello,

The idea is fantastic. I like it very much and it will facilitate the
work with Kubernethes. I'm just afraid that this tool will not be
available when I need it. Did you think to add this tool to CLI of
Airflow? This is the best place to share useful tools.

When I missed the DAG preview in CLI, I added them to CLI.
https://airflow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/usage-cli.html#exporting-dags-structure-to-images

Now I'm working on previewing the status of tasks after the dag execution.
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/7776

Best regards,
Kamil