With twins on the way (due end of July) I'm planning on taking 6 weeks
off, so I won't be able to commit any time to this before October at the
earliest.

If those timelines still work, I can contribute some chapters on HA and
scaling/tuning your Airflow cluster (going in to detail in what the
different tuneables around scheduler behaviour mean and when you might
want to change them)

(We should also make sure that we focus on the changes to the user and
why they might care/what they have to do -- the internals of how we did
a change probably isn't that interesting?)

The other thing to bear in mind: how much time are Packt going to invest
in this? i.e. how good an editor do they have? I have heard some horror
stories from authors writing for Packt in the past.
https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/83x1l4/warning_packt_books_suck/
is one of the such public cases that I can find quickly, but I do have
more I can't share. Caveat author basically.

-a