Hi all,

I've decided to take a break from the dev-list. There is a lot of action on
the list, which is great. Awesome to see the community become more active
every day. But currently, I'm not working with Airflow on a daily basis, so
it is hard to keep up. Also due to the pandemic I'm spending a bit more
time behind the keyboard than I should :-) I'd love to stay involved, but
the dev-list is too broad for now. Please feel free to ping me on PR's or
loop me in if you think that the subject is relevant to me, or if you want
to get something reviewed. Cheers, and keep up the great work!

- Fokko