When I looked at the tag "apache/airflow:1.10.10.1-alpha1-python3.6" for
the first time, I thought "1.10.10.1-alpha1" refers to the Airflow version.
I believe many (if not most) users do not read IMAGES.rst in detail before
using the images. It could be better to distinguish the syntax from
production tags by using something like
"apache/airflow:helm-alpha1-1.10.10-python3.6" or
"apache/airflow:v1-10-10-helm-test1-python3.6" (following the syntax of CI
image v1-10-test-python3.6-ci).

Zikun