Hi folks,

I realized that the AIP process was not super clear at times. I was lucky
when I proposed AIP-31 that Dan and Tomek guided me through most of the
process themselves, but I realize this may be confusing for new members of
the community. For that reason and after discussing this with Kamil and
Jarek on Slack
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hJDodc1xl4ixswPzAV4IAQu74sLnOOKjqecPgthLta4/edit?usp=sharing>.
I'm proposing to extend the AIP page to include a description of the
lifecycle of the AIP.

I put a doc together with some of my understanding as a new member and how
I saw the process for AIP-31. Suggestions are welcome and encouraged!

Document proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hJDodc1xl4ixswPzAV4IAQu74sLnOOKjqecPgthLta4/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hJDodc1xl4ixswPzAV4IAQu74sLnOOKjqecPgthLta4/edit?usp=sharing>

Let me know what you think about this :D

Best,

Gerard Casas Saez
Twitter | Cortex | @casassaez <http://twitter.com/casassaez>