Also on that, As far as I remember the "unwritten" rule that Ash mentioned
some time ago as far as I remember the "subject" of the commit is best if
it completes the sentence:

"This commit when merged ...." ("fixes this and that" for example).

And then the context on why we are doing it should follow. For some time I
try to follow this quite rigorously with some of the heavier changes :)

Do I remember it well Ash?

J,

--

Jarek Potiuk