-0 binding, because we never really promoted the user list in airflow (it
was set up relatively late) and never made a clear distinction between
user/dev lists. But I see the convenience it brings to developers, though
there is a potential to lock out users who are not familiar with GitHub.

Also, we must add code of conduct with the PR and update the website with
the info of where user questions need to be directed.