Hey! Sorry I'm so late to this party. My email management in 2020 is not
quite what I want it to be. If you're still looking for opinions I know I
have some about operator documentation, and if they're not relevant now,
I'm sending them in case they're useful in the future! I'm looking at the
documentation right now pretending I'm a user who doesn't know my way
around the repo - I went to the Airflow website, then to Documentation, and
Content. In the "Using Operators" section
<https://airflow.apache.org/docs/stable/#content>, and saw that we do list
many operators. Now, putting on my "experienced-Airflow-user hat"
(primarily in GCP), I know that there are there are more operators
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/tree/master/airflow/providers/google/cloud/operators>
than just on this page, but can say with a lot of confidence that many GCP
customers do have trouble finding out more info about the operators. I know
there are also operators from other providers that aren't listed here at
all. Even if we're just linking to source code and not a proper how-to or
example (though having those is always ideal!), I think it would be
beneficial to many users, not just GCP ones, to see a list of the many
wonderful operators available. :)

--

Leah Cole (she/her) | Developer Programs Engineer | colel...@google.com | (925)
257-2112