+1 for removing it.

Had a think whether removing the Python 2 binaries in Airflow 2.3 is right, or
if we should first explicitly state the future removal. Since Python 2 has been
EOL for a long time + we've advised Python 3 in the docs for a long time +
users can still use Python 2 by installing it, I don’t see a problem removing
it in Airflow 2.3.

Bas