[25888] Prefer the local Quick Start in docs
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/25888

Why ?

I think this is a step in the right direction when it comes to
communication with our users.

With this one, we start to analyse how users are looking at our docs (this
change was driven by our doc page analytics). But it's a bit more than that
- we also deliberately engineer their "experience" (especially for the
first-time users this time).
We simply start to use docs as deliberate guidance where we would like to
lead our users and take into account the "uses" of Airflow that we want to
promote.

We need more of those and more deliberate rather than accidental doc
decisions.

J.