Mine is 25888 :) The docker-compose warnings were really off-putting and
unfriendly. If someone is evaluating a new tool, Quick Starts are one of
the first places they go to and it's a bad first impression. Prioritizing
Airflow Standalone is a huge improvement.

--

Constance Martineau
Product Manager

Email: consta...@astronomer.io
Time zone: US Eastern (EST UTC-5 / EDT UTC-4)

<https://www.astronomer.io/>