Hello everyone,

We have a few old unused git repositories that have been used in the past
but now are defunct. Some of the old repos are marked as "archived" (i.e.
read-only and with the "public archive" banner - for example this one
https://github.com/apache/airflow-ci) but some of them are not (for example
this one: https://github.com/apache/airflow-checks-action. And we keep on
receiving dependabot notification for those ...

We should not really remove those - because for example actions might be
used by someone in ASF (we shared the custom actions we used to have with
other ASF projects). But we can archive them

I just created an INFRA ticket to mark those old repos as archived

For the record - here is the list of repos I found that should be archived:

* https://github.com/apache/airflow-checks-action
* https://github.com/apache/airflow-flask-openid-fork
* https://github.com/apache/airflow-helm-unittest
* https://github.com/apache/airflow-on-k8s-operator
* https://github.com/apache/airflow-openldap
* https://github.com/apache/airflow-pgbouncer-exporter

We can always go back and unarchive them if needs be.